COMPRESSION SHORTS ENGINEERED TO PROTECT & STRENGTHEN YOUR CORE
It’s been a few weeks since I was treated to a pair of EVB Compression Sport Shorts. I have come across these thanks to the lovely Juliet from http://drjulietmcgrattan.com/ whom I often chat on Twitter about running marathons and similar. She was raving about these and I was very curious to see if they are as fabulous as people say.
If you remember my post about skipping not long ago, I can say I have finally built up my stamina and manage to skip for 10 minutes. I also think that these sports shorts have helped me to get where I am now. They really are a fantastic support of my pelvic floor and I do no need to worry about any accidents while skipping, running or jumping. They keep everything where it’s supposed to stay too!
After 2 natural water births my pelvic floor is not what it used to be, but hope that doing my pelvic floor exercises and using my EVB sports shorts will keep me going for longer!
At first when the shorts arrived I thought they were too tight to put on and I asked for a bigger size, but after Yvonne suggested “U gotta wriggle into them!” I did, and happy with the smaller size.
My verdict: Every “Athlete Mum!”needs a pair of these! They are amazing! For running, skipping & jumping!
- EVB Sports Shorts feature Triple layer strength.
- Activates transversus abdominus muscles.
- Lower-back support
- Pelvic joint control
- Unique mesh lining capable of holding a pad securely.
- Moisture wicking and anti-bacterial material.
- 90% Polyamide, 10% Elastine.
If you would like to win a pair of these fabulous sports shorts worth €59.95 follow the instructions in the Rafflecopter widget below.
As with any linky, please follow the simple rules below, and I am very excited about reading all your fitness & health posts.
1. Link up your fitness & health posts (up to 3, new or old), and comment on this post
2. Add my badge or place a link back to Fitness4Mamas.com
3. Read and comment on other blog posts.
4. If you promote your link on Twitter, don’t forget to add #FitnessTuesday @Fitness4Mamas so I can RT and promote your link too!
Fitness Tuesday badge
Copy and paste this HTML code into your blog post: