It might seem ridiculous reading a post about skiing on one of the hottest days in London this year so far, but trust me, I have learnt after a few decades of skiing that this is the best time to get you hands on fabulous gear and ski kit for the fraction of the original prize.
I have previously blogged about when to start your kids skiing or what to get for your little ones when they go skiing for the first time. I personally think that getting your ski clothes is better than hiring them, and why not if you can get an outfit like I have been sent by Trespass for less than half- price?
Once you are up in the mountains the most important is actually your ski outfit. It needs to be not only very comfortable, but also to keep your warm when needed and dry at the same time.
I know fashion is also part of the package, and always try to keep up with the latest trends.
I have been after a similar pair of ski trousers for ages, but usually finished up getting a different pair. After reading some great reviews on the Trespass website I went for a pair of SCATTER WOMENS GREY SNOW PANTS, and can tell you know that they really are as good as they say!
Not only the above SCATTER WOMENS GREY SNOW PANTS originally £113.99 are now £38.99, saving you 65%, but most importantly they are one of the most comfortable snow pants I have ever had. They have a special fleecy lining inside which is a nice surprise and am sure will keep me extra snug on our next ski holidays.
- the outer fabric is waterproof to 5000mm and breathable to 5000mvp
- these very fashionable trousers have 4 patch pockets that give them a military feel as well as providing you with lots of space to store your things
- I also have to mention the ankle gaiters which are very practical as they will stop any unwanted debris from getting into your trousers and down into your snow boots when walking about in the snow COCOON WOMENS DOWN JACKET WAS £99.95 SAVE 30% £68.99
This is my first ever white ski jacket, and absolutely love it. It’s the lightest jacket you can imagine, and is very soft to touch too.
White in snow might not be the most ideal colour for safety, but if you combine it with darker trousers, everybody will be able to spot you on the slopes! There are also a few reflective patches to keep you safe on the road.
My favourite feature is the cocoon hood as sometimes it can get very windy up there and this hood will protect me and keep me warm and dry for sure.
- the hood has an interior down proof lining to stop the padding leaking out, is simply adjusted and can be removed
- two water repellent zip pockets for storage and an inner pocket
- the hem and drawcord are adjusted easily meaning you get a tailored fit to keep the cold at bay.
- comes in blue, black and white