This is not the first time I am mentioning Shock Absorber sports bras on my blog, and surely not the last time either. When I came across this brand a few years ago when I started running, they literally changed my life!
If you are gifted on the “breast” side, you need to explore their collections, as they offer the best support you can imagine.
When I was breastfeeding my nowadays nearly 5-year-old Olivia, it was the ultimate running bra that saved me. Despite knowing my breasts would be much smaller after the nursing period, I invested in another Shock Absorber bra.
I was impressed that even the “massive balloons” I was presenting on those days got so much support they did not move an inch while buggy-running! You will love to hear the colours despite being washed very often did not fade and the fabrics did not stretch at all!
Not long ago I was sent two of their latest bras from their autumn/winter collection, and love the colours and prints. What’s there not to like?
Anyway, when it comes to running you cannot beat the ultimate run bra (grey/coral RRP £40) and there is no way I would be hiding it under a t-shirt, as love the orange and pink standing out on the dark grey. Just a piece of art!
- soft seamless inner reduces friction
- non slip, padded straps
- dry action system dries quickly
The active multi sports support bra (bubble RRP £28) is also an excellent bra, and have been wearing it for my pilates classes. Again a great support and super comfortable to wear! BTW, both bras are available from Wiggle.co.uk!
- shaped, padded and adjustable straps
- fully back opening
- moisture wicking, breathable, high performance fabrics
I would not hesitate one second to recommend either of these to you lovely mamas to get you out there and keep fit. Remember not only you get your breast support covered, but you will also look super stylish!
What’s your favourite sports bra?
Please follow the simple rules below. I am very excited about reading all your fitness & health posts. This linky is open for 1 month, so come back regularly to see new posts every Tuesday and get inspired!
1. Link up your fitness & health posts (up to 4, new or old), and comment on this post
2. Add my badge or place a link back to Fitness4Mamas.com
3. Read and comment on other blog posts that are part of #FitnessTuesday linky.
4. If you promote your link on Twitter, don’t forget to add #FitnessTuesday @Fitness4Mamas so I can RT and promote your link too!
Fitness Tuesday badge
Copy and paste this HTML code into your blog post: