Last night I did something I have never done before. I cancelled my spinning class!
I love this hardcore class where you push your fitness boundaries, and every time you feel like you have achieved so much and that next time it will be much easier, but it is not really!
Last night I felt like I really needed to go back to running. I love running and miss it so much, but have not got much time to do so now as training fully on for the #swimathon15 #blogsquad and also attending my favourite spinning classes every Wednesday morning.
I also had another reason. 2 weeks ago I was sent these absolutely stunning Newton Motion III Women’s Running Shoes for a review, and was very keen to give them a go. Previously I only had Adidas running trainers and was very loyal to this brand, and it was mostly the bright colours that have made me really want to have these.
So is it just the look, or are they any good?
One thing I have also realised straight away was that they are lighter than my old trainers, and more cushioned, but that could be due to my old trainers being used for a few months.
I ran my usual 5km along the local canal in Rickmansworth, and the sun was shining, birds were singing and I could not have been happier. I was just thinking how lovely it was to be back to my old love and once my swimming challenge is done in just a few weeks, I will be running much more again.
- support shoe (RRP £139.99)
- Action/ReactionTM Technology in the Midfoot and Heel – Absorbs impact and adds responsiveness through the patented dynamic movement system.
- Bio-Mechanical Metatarsal Sensor Plate – Allows you to better sense the ground underneath your feet for an enhanced run.
- P.O.P 1 Platform – A system of lugs that move when pressure is applied, activating the trampoline membrane of the shoe for enhanced efficiency.
- Semi-Flat Lightweight Laces – For a secure fit.
- Extended Medial Bridge (e.m.b.) – To the outsole to provide more functional support for runners requiring a greater surface area on the medial side due to pronation or a flatter arch.
- Enhanced Medial Midsole Platform – For greater efficiency.
s.h.a.r.c Outsole – The Super High Abrasion Rubber Compound sole is highly durable and long-lasting.
- High-Rebound EVA – Provides greater bounce and energy return.
- Lightweight, Breathable Mesh – Allows air to flow near the foot, keeping you cool and comfortable.
- 360 Degree Reflectivity – Provides visibility in low light conditions.
- Heel-to-Toe Drop: 3mm
- Weight: 221 g
Keep running with me!