In my hectic lifestyle I need to find more time for relaxation and ways to destress. I have been thinking of attending some yoga and pilates classes for quite a few weeks. My problem is that fitting another class just somehow does not fit in my already very busy fitness schedule.
That’s why I love the idea of much shorter let’s say 15 minute sessions Yogaia are offering online, at the comfort of your home. This is perfect for me, and was happy to review what their subscription service if all about as I honestly believe many mums especially would benefit from this.
Yogaia is the first live online yoga studio in the world that brings yoga, pilates, core and barre classes to your home, in real-time.
Once you sign-up the door to many different sessions open, and you are spoilt for choice! There are so many lessons for many different levels, different lengths of time, and not only in English!
There are also a few live classes which you can join!
Once you sign-up you will also be e-mailed some updates on what workouts are trending.
My favourite is the Yogaia “Short and Sweet” collection. Just 15 minutes of yoga can strengthen both body and soul. It’s enough time to mentally compress the daily grind but short enough to slot in before an evening of Netflix.
I like the Marsha Ho express restorative class that helps you calm your mind and relax your body. This class is suitable for everyone looking for balance and gentle relaxation, in just 15 minutes!
Another one of my favourite is a fairly intense dynamic Pilates class by Michael Musch. The focus is on fitness, strength and flexibility and correct muscle isolation, lasts 20 minutes!
I also found so much very useful information on their blog, definitely worth reading.
You can try Yogaia for free for 7 days, and then I bet you will love it so much that you will go for the one year’s subscription!
5 Facts about Yogaia
1. Yogaia is the only live, interactive yoga studio in the world. During the live classes student can switch on their camera and have a professional teacher instruct them on an individual basis.
2. Yogaia has studios in London, Helsinki, Berlin and Hong Kong. Classes are available in English, Finnish and German.
3. Yogaia’s App is available in App Store and Google Play. The App was selected to Best of 2015 collection among more than 1,5 mobile applications available in the App Store in the UK.
4. In addition to more than 100 of live classes a week, all classes are available as live recordings 24/7 and via app you can download to your mobile – when internet is not available.
5. Currently, Yogaia offers a broad selection of classes including Vinyasa Flow, Iyengar, Astangha, Kundalini, Yin-yoga, Pilates
By the way, stay tuned as soon I will be giving away 1 year’s subscription worth £89.88 on this blog!
Please follow the simple rules below. I am very excited about reading all your fitness & health posts. This linky is open for 1 month, so come back regularly to see new posts every Tuesday and get inspired!
1. Link up your fitness & health posts (up to 4, new or old), and comment on this post
2. Add my badge or place a link back to Fitness4Mamas.com
3. Read and comment on other blog posts that are part of #FitnessTuesday linky.
4. If you promote your link on Twitter, don’t forget to add #FitnessTuesday @Fitness4Mamas so I can RT and promote your link too!
Fitness Tuesday badge
Copy and paste this HTML code into your blog post: