During my running career I have tested quite a few running shoes and different brands. I am not faithful to only one brand, but if you check my “running” shoe rack, you could see one brand more often than others, the adidas.
Lately there has been a buzz on Twitter about the new adidas Ultra Boost X trainers, and I was delighted to be sent a pair for a review. I have been running in these for a few weeks now, as I really wanted to give them a proper try and get the right feel about these.
I had seen the trainers on the official website before they arrived, and I liked the look, but would they also feel great? I did not know and was not sure if I would enjoy the super high sole and the special primeknit feature either!
Went fora short run in the woods after #pilates class as it’s more like summer here in #london Love being outside! Btw, my new @adidasrunning #ultraboostx felt amazing! Like running on clouds! #instamoment #instarun #instarunner #tomtomrunner Wearing #fabletics @fableticseu leggings #instafashion #instafit #gym #fitforlife #adidaswomen #camouflage
The moment I put the trainers on, I felt like walking on clouds! I have NEVER had a pair of trainers that would be more cushioned than these! So one of my worries about the very high sole has disappeared soon after I put my new trainers on.
The primeknit actually really wraps around your foot like a glove and creates kind of a second skin layer. I loved the feeling and support you get. You also do not need to worry that your toes will get through the special fabric after a while. There is a special rubbery layer inside (near your front toes) that will protect from this happening.
If you think that the primeknit will not give your foot enough support, there is a new adaptive arch which enables adidas PRIMEKNIT to hug your foot for a perfect fit and supportive feel on your run.
adidas UltraBOOst X features:
- Runner type: neutral
- adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort
- boost™ is adidas most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- STRETCHWEB rubber outsole flexes underfoot for an energised ride
- Dynamic arch for adaptive fit; TORSION® SYSTEM between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride
- Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary grip in wet and dry conditions
There are a few little features you will also appreciate like a second set of laces, or the different colour ends on each lace!
All in all, running in adidas UltraBoost X trainers feels absolutely great, and I will be running many more miles in these for sure.
As with any linky, please follow the simple rules below, and I am very excited about reading all your fitness & health posts.
1. Link up your fitness & health posts (up to 3, new or old), and comment on this post
2. Add my badge or place a link back to Fitness4Mamas.com
3. Read and comment on other blog posts.
4. If you promote your link on Twitter, don’t forget to add #FitnessTuesday @Fitness4Mamas so I can RT and promote your link too!
Fitness Tuesday badge
Copy and paste this HTML code into your blog post: