Fabletics is an active wear brand co-founded by Kate Hudson, blending fashion and lifestyle elements to present a versatile range of athletic wear.
Not long ago I was invited to an exclusive event to celebrate Kate’s book debut Pretty Happy: Healthy Ways to Love Your Body.
Kate was in London and hosted a book signing event at Selfridges on Oxford Street! Unfortunately I was not able to come and would have loved to have a little chat with her about her tips and tricks on how to become healthy, strong and beautiful from the inside out. Hopefully another time!
I love coming across a brand that combines fashion and fitness in the way Fabletics do, and absolutely love my new outfit I created from a HERA TEE in black (£35 or £22 VIP), DONOVAN WINDBREAKER in blossom (£72 or £44 VIP) and SALAR LEGGINS in crackle print (£72 or £44 VIP).
What do you think?
Throughout the years I have gone through so many fitness outfits from so many brands. I have to say that the quality of Fabletics products is super high. All the items fit perfectly, so no sizing issues.
I will definitely be back for some more!
How to shop with Fabletics?
1. Sign-up to create an account
2. Take Fabletics brief quiz to help them create personalised outfit recommendations fit for your lifestyle
3. Choose from thousands of styles, curated just for you
There are two options, you can shop as a guest or become a VIP memeber, that way you shop for exceptional savings and fun perks!
As part of the paid Fabletics VIP membership programme, you will save up to 50% off regular pricing and earn points towards free loyalty items.
You can skip the month whne you feel like you do not want or need to buy anything. If you don’t skip the month by the 5th, your card will be charged £44 on the 6th until you cancel.
That charge can be used as a credit to spend or save.
You can cancel your VIP Membership at any time
Please follow the simple rules below. I am very excited about reading all your fitness & health posts. This linky is open for 1 month, so come back regularly to see new posts every Tuesday and get inspired!
1. Link up your fitness & health posts (up to 4, new or old), and comment on this post
2. Add my badge or place a link back to Fitness4Mamas.com
3. Read and comment on other blog posts that are part of #FitnessTuesday linky.
4. If you promote your link on Twitter, don’t forget to add #FitnessTuesday @Fitness4Mamas so I can RT and promote your link too!
Fitness Tuesday badge
Copy and paste this HTML code into your blog post: